Born on July 13, 1957 in Ukraine.
Education: Lviv School of Applied and Decorative Arts. I. Trusha, Lviv State Institute of Applied and Decorative Arts.
Lives and works in Lviv.
The artist has created more than 60 solo exhibitions and participated in more than 100 international and group exhibitions and projects in Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Russia, USA, Canada, Japan, Korea.
- Annual International Exhibition of Mini-Printing, Napa, USA - Special Award;
- International Exhibition of Mini-Printing, Cadaqués, Barcelona, Spain - winner's award;
- 9th International Biennial of Mini-Printing, Seoul, Korea - prize award;
- Autumn Salon "High Castle - 97", Lviv, Ukraine - award for first place in the nomination of graphics;
- International Art Exhibition "Carpathian Ridge" - a diploma for the first place;
- IV International Biennial of Painting of the Carpathian Euroregion, - special award of the mayor of Tarnów;
- First Biennial of Graphics, St. Petersburg, Russia - award in the category "small graphic forms" (joint work with O. Denisenko and K. Kalinovich);
- International Triennial of Painting of the Carpathian Euroregion "Silver Square", Przemyśl, Poland, - Slovak National Award;
- Balkan Quadrennial of Painting "Myths and Legends of My People" - a prize;
- International Triennial of Painting of the Carpathian Euroregion "Silver Square", Przemyśl, Poland, - Slovak National Award.